My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 16, 2013

This the season to be jolly...

About a week or so left before Christmas...it has never been a big deal for me but things are starting to change now that I have kids. Guess I want them to have great memories they can cherish as they grow up! Here's what we've been up to today in order to get in the Holiday's spirit! It's the 1st year that Livia can really get involved in the Christmas preparations & we had so much fun today! This morning, we've decorated the tree together (it's even more special because it's HER tree...it's in her bedroom since the living room is way too cluttered due to our basement's renovations...no place for a tree there!) Then this afternoon, my sister-in-law came for a Christmas cookie party! I think we've found ourselves a new tradition!







What are your Christmas traditions? Feel free to share in the comments section!
Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...