My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Our Christmas: 2013 edition

Hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones!
This year edition was a 3-days long celebration and I know some kiddos who got spoiled quite a lot! ;) On the 24th, we had supper at my dad's house, on the 25th, in the morning, we opened our gifts at home, just the 4 of us, then headed to my mother in law for supper. Then on the 26th, my father in law & my mother came by to visit the kids & give them more gifts! A real gift extravaganza!

Here are some pics I've taken on Christmas morning, when we celebrated our 1st Christmas as a family of four, wearing our pj's! We had placed the gifts under the tree during the night (the tree was in Livia's room this year) hoping Livia would come running to our room telling us there were gifts under her tree.... but she didn't even notice! Haha! Maybe next year!

I love gift wrapping & pretty packages!


Ninja pose!

That face: Priceless!
"What's going on?"

Concentration
Talk to you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...