My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What we've been up to...

I haven't been around lately because things have been a bit hectic around here... I've been meaning to write a little post, but when I was about to sit down to do so, my computer failed! :(  Let me tell you, I totally felt like crying! My laptop is now at the Apple store & my fingers have been crossed ever since, truly hoping they will be able to fix the problem & that my computer is not simply DEAD!
 
Meanwhile, I thought I could do a quick post using my Iphone (Thank God for Iphones, it has proven to be pretty useful these last few days!) Here a glimpse at what we've been up to last week...
 
I helped Livia make her very 1st bracelet...and less than 24hr later, it was already lost...typical!


We ran some errands & I enjoyed my 1st Pumpkin Spice Latte! Sooooo good!
I took Livia to the library for the 1st time (ok, I had already brought her when I was on mat leave, but it doesn't really count, she was a few months old & always sleeping in her stroller!)
Even though October was right around the corner, we were lucky enough to enjoy some nice & warm weather! Perfect for walks, playground fun & smoothies!
Hope you're all having a nice week! 
Talk to you soon (hopefully via my repaired lap top!)
 
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...