My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little update...

Soooo... what have you been up to these last few weeks?
I got pretty busy elsewhere and *ALMOST* forgot about this little blog of mine! My bad!

My 1st little wholesale order kept me quite busy...Sewing all these items with 2 kids in the house, in between meals, diaper changes, breastfeeding sessions wasn't all that easy but I'm pretty proud of myself! :)

Afterwards, I had to tackle our Halloween costumes...just finished the 2nd one this morning! Here's a sneak peek...some pics you might have seen on Instagram if you are following me!
Part of Livia's costume...
"Our" costume (Logan & me! ;) )
I'll make sure to take some pics of the final result tomorrow night! It's going to be Livia's 1st time "trick or treating"! I'm sure she'll be pretty excited! ;)

What will your kids be dressed like tomorrow night?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...