My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Apple season!!!

Last weekend, we made our annual trip to a lovely orchard for apple picking! We've been going to the same place for about 4 years now and we love it! Maybe you seen last year's pictures in this post? Can't believe how little Livia was, with her short baby hair!!!

The weather was perfect, quite hot in fact for end of September. We had such a nice time! My new ergo baby turned out to be the perfect baby carrier! Logan slept all the way and we both were perfectly comfortable! That was a good buy, I totally recommend it if you're a new mom! :)

I wanted to share some pics sooner but my computer failed...then the week flew by like crazy (as usual, when does it ever stops!) But my computer is now fixed (Alleluia!!!) so here they are:

Running up the hill...
...and slowing down a little!
1st apple
Taste test!
Crazy hair!
Climbed all the way here with the ergo baby...definitely a good buy. Absolutely no back pain!
Me & my kiddos


My little climber...
These two...
Little helper...
My baby & me
Taking a break
Talking to the chickens

Cooking with apples... Lots of prepping!
Yummy apple butter!
Apple & Ginger...my new favorite!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...