My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A new mom's best friend...almost!

There once was this nursing pillow


And then, there was this pillow cover! :)

 If you are following me on Instagram, you might have seen some sneak peeks in the last few days! I don't know about you, but my nursing pillow has been sooooo useful when I had Livia. Since it's a girly/ flowery model, I decided to do a cover for its second life! After all, I'm going to be using it quite a lot within the next year, so why not make it pretty?
(Yes, I'm THAT KIND of mom! Pretty things are always more fun!)

Woven fabrics are : 
Michael Miller, Dumb Dot in Gray
Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller, Socks the Fox in Aqua
Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller, Les Amis de la Foret in Gray

Now, moving on to another crafty project (My list being quite long! Ha!)
Have a lovely day guys!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...