My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

MAT LEAVE...Here we come!

It is now official! I'M ON MAT LEAVE!!!! Yay!

The last few weeks have been pretty exhausting so I'm glad to finally be home full time!

To kick things off, this morning, we had a nice lifestyle family photo session. Can't wait to see the results! Livia was a bit grumpy at first, but with a 2 hours session & about 400 pictures taken...we should have some nice shots! ;) I'll make sure to share some pics with you guys once I'll get them!

Photoshoot props...
The next few days will be dedicated to family time & cooking (because I'd REALLY like to be able to prepare some freezer meals for the arrival of our little men) so I might not be around much! If any of you have recipes ideas for me, feel free to share!  Ideas are always welcome! :)

Wish you all a great weekend!
Keep in touch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...