My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What we've been up to...

Too busy to write a real post...
Just enough time to share a few pictures of our life lately...

Here's what we've been up to these last few weeks...
Eating food that tastes like Summer
Drooling over my new custom rings (YES! Baby #2 finally has a name!)
Enjoying lazy mornings in bed (can't wait to be on mat leave to get more of these!)
Starting to work on Livia's toddler room
Catching bubbles

Drinking yummy strawberry water!

Baking amazing muffins (recipe available here in French!)
Making quick & easy bow headbands
Chillin by the playhouse (these 2...what more can I say! I feel blessed when looking at this picture!)
Picking daisies in the backyard
Enjoying perfect blue skies


**All pictures are from my Instagram account, if you care to join me! :) **

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...