My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My little lady is turning 2!

That's it!

The celebrations are over...and I'm exhausted!
We had a great day! Livia got totally spoiled, ate too much sugar, didn't nap & went to sleep late! Guess that's what a typical toddler's birthday should look like! ;)

Here's my take on the Pink Lemonade theme I talked about here.

So happy she liked our gift! This ukulele is just perfect!
Mmmmmmm....Yummy! Cupcakes made with love are the best! ;)
Hope you all had a great Saturday!
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Livia is so lovely! The table and decorations are just amazing! Congrats on the Mother's Day )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you did a great job with the party! It was adorable. www.tiffanydoten.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tiff! I was pretty proud of myself! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...