My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maid please!

This night, I dreamed that we had a maid & our house was squeaky clean...then I woke up, went downstairs & realized that unfortunately, it was just a dream...

The house is a mess...a total mess...ALL THE TIME!
It never seems to end!!!!
There is dog hair (and rabbit hair too!) on the floor, not matter how long ago you vacuumed...3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days...doesn't make much of a difference!
There are also toys ALL OVER the place! If only we could finish the basement to create a nice playroom for Livia...things would be different!
There is always a pile of laundry to be folded or dishes to be cleaned...
And what can I say about my "temporary sewing/craft space" in the dinning room!!! I know you've heard about it (it's been "temporary" for almost a year now)! Might be one of the biggest mess with all the piles of fabrics, the baskets of ribbons & other materials scattered here & there! But then again, until we have a finish basement, I don't get to have my own craft space, so I have to make use of the space available...in the kitchen/dining room!!! Arrrrggghhh!

Unfortunately, a maid is REALLY not on top of our financial priorities right now, so I guess I'll have to keep dreaming! But please tell me that you too sometimes feel like you're living in a zoo? Haha!

PS: You'll understand that this is a picture-free post...because it's simple too messy & too embarrassing to share! ;)

Have a lovely day!
Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...