My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Letter to Livia #1

"My sweet little Livia,

About 2 years ago, I felt you moving for the 1st time in my ever-growing belly! Since that day, this special bond between us just kept growing & growing!

I have to tell you how proud I am to be your mama! Each day, you amaze with your constant learning, you make me laugh with your cute little face, you make my heart warm & fuzzy with your kisses & hugs! Being a mom is not always easy, it requires patience (a great deal of patience sometimes!) & strenght, but I can assure that being your mom is the greatest experience of all.

Thank you for being my little sunshine,
Thank you for making me a better person (at least I hope so!!! ;) )
But most of all, thank you for reminding me each & every day that, in the end, love is what matters most!

Love you, big time!"
I'm truly hoping that this little letter to Livia will be one of many so that one day, she can read what I would have liked to tell her when she was simply to little to understand everything she means to me!

Have a lovely day you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...