My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My life lately...a "Rockstar Diaries" inspired blog post!

Today, I wanted to do something fun!
I discovered Naomi's blog a few months ago & totally fell in love with it! It's called Rockstar Diaries... her style his great , her blog is fresh, crisp & clean, her pictures are beautiful (to say the least!) & her kids are freakin' adorable! :)

Once in a while, she does those blog posts called "life lately, according to my iphone pictures..",which I particularly love! So here's a little blog post totally inspired by Naomi & her great blog.

Here's my life (our lifes!) lately... according to my iphone pictures!
Enjoy!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...