My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chicken noodle soup...

I totally hate being sick!!!
I hate it because I feel like nothing's being done!
I hate it because I feel awful, I look like a mess and the house is a real disaster!

If I haven't really been around the last few days (especially on social medias) it's because I was trying to get rid of my nasty fever & my awfully sore throat... I've been eating chicken noodle soup for the last 3 days because I'm having a hard time swallowing anything that's a tiny bit solid  :(

I realized that it was the 1st time I've been sick & felt this bad since I'm a mom... and I'm sure all you mommies out there can relate.When you have a high fever & can barely stand up due to all the muscles pain, but you have this energetic little one screaming & running around the house, you almost wish you had a remote control with a huge pause button! Haha! Seriously, being sick is never fun, even if you only have yourself to take care of...but being sick when you have to take care of a little person...that's another story!

I'm hoping I'll feel better by the end of the weekend!
Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...