My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Waiting by the mailbox!

A few days ago, I received an e-mail saying that my MOO Mini cards have just been shipped!
I'm so excited, can't wait to get them! It's a good thing I'm going back to work on Monday, otherwise I think I might have spent my days wandering around the neighborhood mailbox! Just kidding!

For those of you who wonder what the heck are these cards, let me explain!

Not so long ago, I came across a thread on Etsy talking about this crazy promotion...MOO, in collaboration with Etsy, was offering 100 free Mini cards customized with the pictures of your choice to all Etsy shop owners! You only had to pay for the shipping!!! What a deal!!!

Here's a little preview of some of the precious cards I'm waiting for!




Isn't it great!!! Can you feel the excitement? Haha!
Hope they'll arrive soon!

Have a great evening guys!
Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...