My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 30, 2012

All good things come to an end..

In exactly one week, at this very hour, I'll be about to leave the office after my first day of work after a year of mat leave! I'm excited...and anxious at the same time! I think there are no exact words to describe how it feels (but I'm sure all of you moms know what I'm talking about!)

A year away from work...that's quite a long time! But this year must have been one of the most fulfilling I have ever experienced! I have learned a whole new job, the job of being a mom! It truly has been exciting & rewarding!

4 business days left...

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...