My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Montessori take 2

Last week, as I explained here, I figured out it would be nice to include some Montessori activities for Livia in our schedule, a few times a week! She had so much fun with the color sorting activity, I decided to search the web for some inspiration for additional activities.

I came across some memory game made especially for toddlers. I found a few made of wood, but thought it could be neat to make a prototype out of fabric. I used felt & cotton woven printed fabric to create this quick prototype (only 8 pieces) while Livia was napping last Sunday. Turned out to be a hit!

I shared some pictures on my Facebook page & Instagram account and the vibe was pretty good, so yesterday, I decided to create my very 1st Montessori inspired fabric memory game! This 1st model includes 14 pieces made with 7 different fabric. It's pretty neutral so I think both boys & girls will enjoy it!






I'll continue brainstorming some Montessori inspired ideas...and will keep you posted for sure! ;)

Have a lovely day!

PS: I have a brand new Instagram account totally dedicated to CUTIFULbaby! :)
I'll be sharing pictures of new items available for sale, so keep your eyes peeled!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...