My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

Today was such a great day, spent with family we don't get to see really often!

I asked my boyfriend to drive so I could do some cross stitch while enjoying my large iced cappuccino! Livia had her 1st egg hunt and it was a real success! She was so excited & expressive, it was a real pleasure to witness! :)

Here are some bits & pieces of our day!

On the road...
Getting ready for her 1st egg hunt
Sooooo many goodies!
She loves bubbles!
 
Our homemade Easter cupcakes!
And here's a little extra...
I just created a Vimeo account & I'm still figuring it out...but I thought it would be fun to share a 1st video with your guys! :)

1st egg hunt from Vanessa Giguere on Vimeo.

 Hope you had a great Easter!

Talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...