My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy weekend! :)

I totally had to share this with you guys!
Yesterday, I was the Featured artist on the lovely blog  cbiji collection.
This was my 1st blog interview so it's all very exciting for me!
Christine did an amazing job with the blog post! If you have a few minutes & would like to learn a bit more about me & the shop, it's the place to be! :)

Aside from this exciting feature, my weekend turned out to be more productive than I would have thought it could be! This morning, I finished my "Australian custom order". (For those who didn't know, last weekend, I got my 1st international custom request for a baby keepsake cross stitch. No need to tell you I was quite excited! If I remember correctly, I think I did a little happy dance in the living room! Haha!) Here's a look at the end result! Isn't cute?

Liking this baby keepsake? You can order yours  here




Yesterday night, I also found the time (how? don't ask me!) to create 3 new headbands with new fabrics I had laying around for quite a while...These will be listed in the shop during the week.
Below pictures didn't turn out too bad I guess... It's really getting more & more difficult to take pictures with my lil' munchkin...she can't stop moving, even for as little as 2 seconds! And she seems to think that we're playing a game called " how fast can you take the headband off your head" :)

Loooooove the polkadot fabric! (You know me!)

This one has a cute tulle fabric with silver glitter tiny polkadot (Once again, I know!)

This one is simple but cute! I love the hand stitched details, looks like "kisses"!


Finally, to top it all off, I've been brainstorming new ideas...mostly to get prepared for the Holiday season...Yeah, that's right!!! I know what you're thinking, July is just about to start!!! But according to many Etsy friends (and mentors!) I better get prepared! I would love to have my Cutiful's items stuffed in as may stockings as possible!  Thinking about some baby gift set...I'll keep you posted once I have a better picture of what I want exactly!

So I'll wish you all a good week because mine will most probably be hectic...I doubt I'll be able to come by and drop you a line until next weekend!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...